Join Our Family!
We invite you to become a valued member of our family – the Montefiore family of residents, staff, volunteers and directors by becoming a volunteer!
Join our active volunteer corps of devoted men, women and teens who are committed to using their time and talents to enhance the quality of life for Montefiore residents. Each volunteer works with staff in special programs, activities, events and projects.
You can volunteer by yourself, with a friend or in a group. Groups can volunteer year-round or for a specific project such as a holiday program.
Montefiore volunteers of all ages provide a number of services that benefit our residents, families and staff including:
- Staffing the Posh Nosh Café and The Shoppe at Montefiore
- Assisting at ice cream socials
- Making friendly visits to residents
- Helping out during discussion groups and entertainment events
- Leading Bingo and other programs
- Assisting administrative staff
- Accompanying residents on outings
- Conducting pet therapy visits
- Transporting residents to and from therapies and activities
- Welcoming new patients and residents
If you would like more information on becoming a volunteer, please contact
Diane Weiner, volunteer manager, by calling 216-910-2741 or
Learn about the Montefiore’s Junior Volunteer Program.
Montefiore Volunteer Partners
If you enjoy creating or assisting with innovative fundraisers to help others, then join the Montefiore Volunteer Partners (MVPs). This group’s purpose is to raise money that will benefit Montefiore residents by providing outings to restaurants, gifts for birthdays and holidays, funds for weekly bingo games and holiday parties. Major annual fundraisers organized by the MVPs include Gift Wrapping at Beachwood Place in December and The Gently-Used Purse and Jewelry Sale at Montefiore in June. For more information or to get involved, contact Diane Weiner, Volunteer Manager at 216-910-2741 or email@example.com.