The Montefiore Foundation supports the programs of Montefiore and The Weils. Medical equipment and nurse education, computer access and library resources, entertainment and outings, Judaic activities and religious services, music and art therapy, volunteer appreciation and community events are just a few of the many life enrichments funded through The Montefiore Foundation. Each year, the generosity of our donors enables Montefiore and The Weils to continue their longstanding commitment to caring.
- Major Gifts enhance services, support special projects, or create new programs.
- Endowment Funds provide a lasting presence at Montefiore and The Weils. Endowment and special purpose funds may be named to honor a family or the memory of loved ones.
- The Annual Sustaining Campaign provides vital operating support. Donors to our Annual Fund are able to target their gift to the area of greatest need (unrestricted) or to one of six programmatic priorities. Contributors can often double the impact of their gift through Employer Matching Gift Programs.
- Tribute Contributions are made throughout the year to honor the memory of loved ones or to celebrate special occasions and accomplishments of family and friends.
- Planned Gifts, such as bequests and charitable gift annuities, provide a legacy for future generations, ensuring the highest level of quality care and services for our elderly, regardless of their financial ability.
Call The Montefiore Foundation office at 216.910.2350 if you would like to make a contribution by phone or to learn more about giving opportunities at Montefiore and The Weils.