Join Our Family and Make a Difference!
View Our Monthly Resident Calendars Below:
Immediate help needed in the following categories:
Posh Nosh Café Kitchen Helpers and Cashiers— If you are familiar with the food service industry or just enjoy working in customer service, your help would be welcomed at our snack shop. Kitchen help and cashiers are needed seven days
MoMart Gift Shop Sales Help — Use your fashion sense to assist in our boutique–especially weekends and evenings.
Montefiore’s Commitment to Caring
Our goal is to exceed your expectations for your medical care and quality of service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the following numbers for assistance:
- For medical or nursing issues 216.910.2614
- For Medicare/Medicaid or other insurance questions or to set up a resident trust account 216.910.2475
- For the rehab therapy department 216.910.2540
- For dietary concerns 216.910.2574
- For admissions questions 216.910. 2202 or 2477
- For the resident advocate 216.910.2641
- For administrative or other concerns 216.910.2658
- For short-term post-hospital care 216.910.2202/2477
- For long-term care 216.910.2202/2477
- For Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care 216.910.2202/2477
- For outpatient therapy 216.910.2701
- For At-Home Sleep Apnea Testing and Therapy Program 216.910.2540
- For information on The Weils – Assisted Living
A Montefiore Senior Community 440.543.4221
- For information on The Rehab Pavilion at The Weils 440-996-0511
Or click here to reach our Contact page.
Montefiore offers several amenities adding to the quality of life and enriching the environment for our clients. Once a month events are held for all the rehabilitation pavilion’s patients. Often at these holiday-themed gatherings, the festivities include activities that work with the patient’s rehab therapy. In the past these have included hitting a piñata and pie baking. Additionally, our Breakfast Group gets together weekly to make their own food and practice this important activity of daily living.
Posh Nosh Café
The Posh Nosh Café is a unique dining experience at Montefiore. We offer a wide menu selection that will spark excitement in your taste buds. We start our mornings off with several healthy breakfast choices to choose from: omelets, wraps and on the lighter side, bagels and toast. Our newest menu item is the chipotle veggie burger or wrap. We offer two healthy soups daily, salads and a variety of 14 different sandwiches and wraps.
Our summer hours are: Monday through Friday, 9 am to 3:30 pm. Saturdays from 11 am to 4 pm and Sundays from 11 am to 2 pm. Whether you are taking out or eating in, we hope you’ll stop by and join us for breakfast or lunch. Call 216.910.2480.
MoMart Gift Shop
Located in the lobby, the MoMart Gift Shop has a number of moderately prices gift items, clothing, jewelry, toys, purses and accessories. Run and managed by the Montefiore Auxiliary, volunteers are courteous and encourage browsing by residents and family members. Gift-wrapping is available.
The MoMart Gift Shop is opened Monday – Friday from 10 am – 4 pm, Saturday and Sunday, 12 – 4 pm. Please come and see all our new merchandise and support our residents. Call 216.910.2483.
Beauty and Barber Salon
Montefiore’s full-service beauty and barber salon is located on the first floor near the elevators. The salon offers haircuts, shampoos and sets, blow-drying, perms, highlighting and color, waxing and manicures.
Please call 216.910.2478 to set up an appointment or ask your social worker or nurse if you need assistance. Salon services must be paid for with cash, check or your resident trust account at the time of service. Price lists are available upon request. Open Tuesday to Friday from 10 am – 4 pm.*
*Hours subject to change
Skype Mobile Unit
Talk to your loved one – FACE-TO-FACE – without ever leaving
Have your family video chat with you on the computer. Volunteers are available to assist you with this wonderful opportunity.
To Skype (video chat) with our residents, your family will need:
- A PC, running Windows XP, Vista 7 or
both 32-and 64-bit operating systems
- Web Cam
For more information, contact Diane Weiner, volunteer manager at 216.910.2741 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Skype is so amazing I feel like we were able to visit with her today.. seeing her smiling face just makes the day complete.
Thank you again what a mitzvah!!”
Matthew and Rosanne Charms
E-mail loved ones who don’t have a computer! Thanks to a generous donor, Montefiore is proud to introduce “Presto” – a combination of the Presto Printing Mailbox and Presto Mail Service. Learn about this brand new way to stay in touch with your loved ones at Montefiore without their need of a computer.
What Presto does:
- It allows you to send an e-mail to loved ones who don’t use a computer or the internet;
- It transforms e-mails into beautiful, easy-to-read e-letters with photos and attachments.
How it works:
- Send an e-mail, photos and other documents to a Presto-provided
- The Presto Mail Service transforms e-mailed messages and photos into printable, full color “e-letters”;
- The Presto Printing Mailbox automatically retrieves messages via the phone line and prints them out.
The service provides residents a decorative, hand-delivered message sent from family and friends using our custom e-mail address once you sign up. To register or for more information, fill out this form, e-mail email@example.com, or call 216.910.2350. After registering, family and friends will receive “how to” instructions and can begin sending unlimited messages to their loved ones via e-mail. The Presto Mailbox converts the message into a beautiful letter with a font size large enough for all to read.
Our dedicated volunteers will hand deliver the message to residents within 24 hours of receiving it. It’s that easy.
- Religious services and programs
- Kosher dining under the supervision of Cleveland Kosher
- Musical entertainment and concerts
- Leroy Kendis Media Center & Malcolm and Helene Zucker Library