Free and Open to the Community!
Join us for our community-wide event
“Dementia: Seeing it Through the Eyes of the Person”
Presented by Dementia Expert
Dr. Lori Stevic-Rust
Monday, April 27, 2015
Montefiore’s Maltz Auditorium
Dr. Lori Stevic-Rust is Montefiore’s dementia program advisor and is a contributing writer for Cleveland Business Connects magazine and is National Director, Artower Advisory Services, LLC.
- What does a diagnosis of dementia really mean to you and your family?
- How dementia affects not only the memory, but mood, behavior and personality.
- What different types of behaviors mean and how to best manage them.
- Decision-making – When is it no longer safe to be at home alone, to drive or manage finances?
- What to do when a loved one says, “I’m fine” and refuses help.
Reserve your spot today!
For more information, contact Kristen Morelli, Montefiore memory care program manager, at 216.910.2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
One David N. Myers Parkway
Beachwood, Ohio 44122 ● 216.360.9080