Join us for our community-wide event
“Dementia: Seeing it Through the Eyes of the Person”
Presented by Dementia Expert
Dr. Lori Stevic-Rust
Monday, April 27, 2015
Montefiore’s Maltz Auditorium
- What does a diagnosis of dementia really mean to you and your family?
- How dementia affects not only the memory, but mood, behavior and personality.
- What different types of behaviors mean and how to best manage them.
- Decision-making – When is it no longer safe to be at home alone, to drive or manage finances?
- What to do when a loved one says, “I’m fine” and refuses help.
Learn how you can get involved and make a difference at Montefiore! Come to the Montefiore Volunteer Open House! We match volunteer opportunities to your skills, interests and schedule!
For more information, please call Marissa Gelender, volunteer coordinator, at 216.910.2566.
Current Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Wheelchair Transport
- Office Work
- Posh Nosh Cafe Cashiers
- Friendly Visitors
- MoMart Gift Shop Sales Help