Founded in 1882, Montefiore is a nonprofit organization that offers a comprehensive, coordinated system of healthcare and wellness services for seniors on our campus and in the community.
- Working together across departments and units
- Willing to help out whenever needed
- Taking pride in our work
- Improving what we do continuously
- Abiding by professional standards of conduct
- Bringing a positive attitude, touch of humor and flexibility to our work
- Working hard to go above and beyond customer expectations
- Greeting others warmly and in a friendly manner
- Respecting privacy and confidentiality
- Handling concerns and problems in a positive way
- Promoting the image and standards of the organization
- Creating new pathways to improve
resident & employee satisfaction
- Identifying areas for improvement
Generous Benefits Package
At Montefiore, we care about our employees and offer a generous benefit package in addition to an excellent work environment:
- Competitive wages
- Bonus pay for weekend work for some positions
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Paid life insurance
- Vision care insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition aid
- Retirement plan
- Tax-sheltered annuities
You Can Make a Difference!
With a career at Montefiore, you can make a difference.
If you would like to be a part of the Montefiore team, please check out our job postings.
We have more than a century of experience in care. Our programs include:
- Long-Term Nursing Care – 24-hour skilled nursing care for those no longer able to
live on their own.
- Post-Hospital Care – Short-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation, physical, occupational and speech therapy after an illness, injury or surgery.
- Dementia Special Care Unit – Montefiore offers both residential and community programs with the goal of providing a continuum of quality care for seniors. We have specialized nursing care for those dealing with dementia in a homelike atmosphere within a secured unit.
- Vinney Hospice of Montefiore – Comfort care for the terminally ill at Montefiore or their own home.
- Home Health Care – At-home care from skilled nurses and therapists.
- Community Wellness Clinics – Free traditional health screenings and alternative therapies (such as Reiki and massage) as well home safety evaluations.
- Rehabilitation Therapies – Physical, occupational and speech therapy for Montefiore residents and people in the community.
Contact Crystal Harris if you are interested in employment with Montefiore.